Tuesday, September 13, 2016

30 Days of Frigga Day 13 Modern Problems

What modern cultural issues are closest to this deity’s heart?

Galina Krasskova put forward a really good question of - Do the deities care about modern cultural issues? Should they? Is it really any of their problem the mess we create for ourselves down here?
Thats a good question for another time.

Mothers and children in need (of care, protection, food, medical aid, etc) in general.
I'm a particular fan of making crochet caps for premies in NICU as, I've read, many devotees of Frigga do.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the idea of crocheting caps for NICU babies as a devotional act for Frigga. I would never have thought of that but now, I'll remember it for when I next have clients who are Frigga's and if they ask for suggestions, I'll be ready to go. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete