Monday, August 15, 2016

Prayer for Freya

Galina Krasskova is currently hosting a contest for a new Freya prayer card.
Freya by Halldora

If anyone is interested Galina will run this contest for one week. It will end 9pm EST on Monday, August 22. Check out the blog for entry requirements and contest winner awards.

My Entry:

Hail Freya, Vanadis
I ask for protection, under your falcon wings and war-maiden's shield
Help me to make peace among my enemies
Give me the courage to fight again for if I am battle-slain in truth
May my actions be ever-worthy of your choosing.

Hail Freya, Lady of Sessrúmnir
Help me to set boundaries for myself so I can honor the boundaries of others
For as your home when locked is protected by your will
Let me be also protected and closed against trespasses. 
Yet may my hospitality be true and help me act in frith.
Help me to pay fairly and to accept fairly what is my due
Show me your just ways.

Hail Seidhkona, Holder of Magic and Keeper of Mysteries
Teach me to see the magic in all things
Help me to move between the veil, allow me to walk among the worlds.
May I glimpse in your forge of dreams
By Seidhr rune-wise and true as words from your tongue.

Hail Goddess of Beauty, Amber laden Creatrix, Mistress of Brisingamen
Ignite within me the creative spark
Help me to bring beauty into my own deeds and all that I make
May the fierceness of your eyes lend me their keen awareness
that I might see none other than your face before my work
Let me be ignited with Need-Fire, your Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment