Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pagan Veiling Mention and Resources

Wanted to share a recent blog post from Danie at Primordial Willow on Pagan Veiling.
Danie has been a Veiling Pagan for several years and has graciously created a great resource list for us in light of the topic being stirred up recently. I was surprised to see my own Pinterest board on Pagan Veiling mentioned and linked here.

I also wrote a blog post over on my professional site about my thoughts on the recent Burkini controversy and its connections to public breastfeeding in the whole world of body autonomy and women's rights. The majority of the post is very pointed images and a discussion I had with some well-meaning but misguided liberal feminists desiring to save brainwashed women from oppression by belittling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment