Tuesday, August 16, 2016

35 Adorations to Frigga

35 Adorations to Frigga
Frigga by Samantha Johnson
I adore you, All-Mother
I adore you, Queen of Asgard
I adore you, Lady of Fensalir
I adore you, Daughter of Fjorgynn
I adore you, Leader of Handmaidens
I adore you, Hlidskialf Enthroned
I adore you, Key-Bearer
I adore you, Heron-Crowned
I adore you, Gold-Girdled
I adore you, Beloved Lady of the Aesir
I adore you, Head of the Home
I adore you, Patroness of Marriage
I adore you, Grieving Mother
I adore you, Solicitor of Oaths
I adore you, Harrowed by Mistletoe
I adore you, Wielder of the Distaff
I adore you, Cloud-Spinner
I adore you, Wyrd-Weaver
I adore you, Divine Midwife
I adore you, Bearer of Berkana
I adore you, Lady of Silver Birches
I adore you, Frith-keeper
I adore you, Domestic Goddess
I adore you, Guardian of the Hearth
I adore you, Bearer of the Mead of Hospitality
I adore you, Protectress of families
I adore you, Comforter of children
I adore you, Keeper of Odin's secrets
I adore you, Silent Seer
I adore you, Patient Partner of a Wanderer
I adore you, She who soothes the wandering king
I adore you, cunning Wife and warrior in the battle of words.
I adore you, Lady of the Langobards
I adore you, One who smiles on the lowly
I adore you, Throne-Guardian alongside brothers

You can find this and more writings about and to Frigga at the Northern Pagan Tradition Shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment